People Operations Coordinator
At WiredScore, we’re on a mission to make the world's buildings smarter and better connected. Because we believe that everyone should be empowered by technology, wherever they are.
A champion of cutting-edge technology in real estate, WiredScore assesses, certifies, and improves digital connectivity and smart technology in homes and offices globally, ensuring that buildings provide the best-in-class infrastructure that businesses and individuals require to thrive.
Founded in 2013, WiredScore is backed by renowned investors like Beringea, Fifth Wall, and Bessemer Venture Partners. We have hubs in New York, London, Paris, Berlin, and Singapore. To date, we have empowered over 8 million people in 36 countries. Join us in making the world’s buildings smarter and better connected.
About the role
We’re seeking an individual passionate about people who works relentlessly to create an environment where employees feel valued and able to do their best work.
Based in NY but supporting a global team, this individual will work with the Director of Global People Operations to create a culture of innovation, transparency, and inclusion supported through people-minded programs, policies, and initiatives.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing team designing and delivering change, supporting a number of people-related projects.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- HR Administration: Be responsible for our HRIS. Handle day-to-day HR administrative tasks, such as maintaining employee records, managing employee files, and updating HR databases and systems.
- Employee onboarding and offboarding: Own the onboarding process for new hires, ensuring that all necessary paperwork is completed, coordinating orientation sessions, adding them to our HRIS and other necessary platforms, and coordinating onboarding with IT. Own the offboarding process.
- Benefits and payroll coordination: Assist with benefits administration. Collaborate with the finance to ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll and resolve any related issues.
- HR reporting and analytics: Generate HR reports and analytics to provide insights into key HR metrics, such as employee turnover, headcount, and diversity.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with employment laws, regulations, and company policies. Stay updated on HR best practices and legal requirements, and assist in implementing HR policies and procedures.
- People projects and initiatives: Support ad-hoc People Ops projects and initiatives, such as employee engagement surveys, diversity and inclusion initiatives, and training and development programs. Assist in organizing and coordinating HR-related events and activities.
- Employee data management: Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee data, including personal information, employment details, benefits enrollment, time off requests, and other relevant records.
- Employee communication: Assist in the development and distribution of internal People Ops communications, including newsletters, announcements, and policy updates. Help ensure effective communication channels between People Ops and team members.
Key attributes we’re looking for in a candidate:
- A love of data & a process-driven mindset!
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, comfortable juggling multiple projects & priorities
- Adaptability skills for managing change and unpredictability.
- Be a true champion of our values
- Strong ability to build strong, lasting relationships across the business
- Self-motivated and proactively look for ways we can improve
- Having sound judgment and seeking guidance with confidential issues as needed
We are looking for candidates with:
- Previous experience supporting a People team (ideally within a startup/scale-up environment)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems
What we offer:
- Unlimited PTO (minimum of 20 days required to be taken per annum, excluding federal holidays)
- Enhanced parental leave
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K program with a 1% match
- Office closure between Christmas and New Years
- Flexible hybrid working & 1 Work From Anywhere Week per quarter
- Remote working budget to support your home office environment
- Monthly internet stipend of $15
- Annual learning & development budget of $1,000
- Annual wellbeing budget of $500
- Strong Corporate Social Responsibility commitments as a certified B Corp
Diversity & Inclusion:
WiredScore celebrates and supports diversity for the benefit of our employees, our business, and our community. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer and a workplace which thrives on the diversity and inclusion of everyone in the team.
We are eager to hear from a diverse range of candidates. If this opportunity is interesting as a permanent role with a degree of flexibility please discuss this with us.
Disabilities are not a barrier to employment at WiredScore.