DevOps Engineer (NYC)
Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Take an active part of all DevOps areas: Wiz’s infrastructure and cloud environment, tools, services and up-time.
- Be part of our product’s architectural and infrastructure design, examine and implement new cloud technologies, and open-source tools to improve the delivery and availability of the product.
- Plan and push forward the growth and scale of data capacity for various products.
- Be responsible for the smooth production-grade execution of provided solutions.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer on a high-scale distributed system, working in a Linux environment.
- Proven hands-on experience with containerized environments and microservices; Docker and Kubernetes are a must
- Extensive experience working in a multi-cloud environment
- The mindset and approach for automating away from manual efforts
- In-depth knowledge of build/release systems, CI/CD pipelines
- Scripting/programming skills with Python/Bash/Go
- An innovative approach, with the ability to quickly learn technologies
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- FedRAMP knowledge and experience (strong preference)
Applicants must be able to provide evidence that you meet EAR part 772 and ITAR 120.15 definition of a U.S. person (Any individual who is granted U.S. citizenship; or, any individual who is granted U.S. permanent residence (green card holder); or, any individual who is granted status as a “protected person”) and that you reside in the contiguous United States.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.