People Operations Specialist
Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
As a People Operations Specialist, you will play a crucial role in supporting our People Operations team in various functions. This role is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and detail oriented individual who is eager to learn and growth within the People Operations Field.
Candidates must be located in New York.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Maintain accurate employee records in our HRIS and other systems, ensuring data integrity.
- Provide onboarding support for new hires (initiating background checks, creating employee profiles, and ensuring a smooth transition for new employees).
- Support in the offboarding process.
- Assist with benefits administration, including enrollment, changes, and responding ti employee inquiries.
- Help create and update People Operations processes and documentation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to address employee inquiries and provide an exceptional employee experience.
- Mapping processes to better understand how to automate and streamline.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor's degree in HR, People Operations, Operations or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 1-2 years of experience in HR, People Ops, or Operations (internship experience considered).
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with HRIS systems.
- Enthusiasm to learn and adapt in a face-paced and evolving environment.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.