Customer Technical Training Instructor
Come join the company that is reinventing cloud security and empowering businesses to thrive in the cloud. As the fastest-growing startup ever, Wiz is on a mission to help organizations secure cloud environments that will accelerate their businesses. Trusted by security teams all over the world, we have a proven track record of success and a culture that values world-class talent.
Our Wizards from over 13 countries work together to protect the infrastructure of our hundreds of customers, including over 35% of the Fortune 100, who trust us to scan and secure over 230 billion files daily. We’re the leading player in a massive and growing market, but it’s still early enough for you to make a significant impact. At Wiz, you’ll have the freedom to think creatively, dream big, and use your full range of skills to contribute to our record growth. Come join our team and help us create secure cloud environments that allow the best companies to move faster.
At Wiz, we’re helping customers with a ubiquitous, but not impossible, problem – preventing attackers from stealing data from their cloud infrastructure. With a revolutionary technology that goes beyond configuration and vulnerability alerts to analyze cloud workloads and architecture. Wiz has earned the trust of the Fortune 100 in less than 6 months, making it the fastest growing enterprise company in Sequoia Capital's portfolio. Our secret sauce is our people.
In this role, you will report to the GTM Enablement Manager. You will work alongside a team of Wizards that focus on driving learning and enablement to Wiz’s Customers, Partners, and employees. The greater understanding customers have of Wiz’s capabilities, the more secure they will make their Cloud applications, and the more they are able to rapidly expand their businesses. Cloud innovations and technologies are rapidly innovating, and instructional training needs to enable customers to adopt those innovations confidently and securely. Wiz’s enablement team will also bring credentialing so customers can represent the knowledge they gain.
As a Customer Technical Training Instructor, you will be responsible for driving our customer’s enablement and product adoption by conducting hands-on training courses, supporting their implementation with topic-specific workshops as well as helping them to overcome technical challenges.
What you’ll do:
· Lead & administer global remote training of the Wiz platform for customers using various collaborative teaching methods
· Work closely with the Enablement and Products teams to improve course structure, content, and delivery methods to produce high quality public technical training including customer-facing deliverables
· Use dynamic presentation skills to engage your students and improve their learning experience, and ensure customers are making the most of Wiz cloud security solutions
· Contribute to the continuous improvement of our technical training material(s)
What You'll Bring:
· 1-3+ years as a technical instructor, owning course content preferred
· Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc) infrastructure background is highly desired either as a customer, consultant, or instructor
· Experience with Cybersecurity is also a significant plus
· Strong acumen and intuition needed for proactive partnership with stakeholders across the company
· Ability to adapt and maintain quality standards in a complex and changing environment
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage tight deadlines
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.