Remote Customer Experience Agent (Part-time)
Imagine: 30 unique restaurants to order from, brought to your door in under 30 minutes. That’s what our customers experience.
At Wonder, we want to make world-class food within reach, no matter where you live. That’s why we’ve created a vertically integrated, new standard of dining that will allow you to enjoy menus from award-winning chefs and iconic restaurants across the country, all in one place. Our elevated brick + mortar locations will offer pick up and dine in options, as well as delivery to your home.
As a food-tech startup backed by top-tier venture capitalists and led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs—including some of the most accomplished leaders in the technology, culinary, and logistics industries—we’re growing. Join us in pioneering a new category of dining called “Fast-Fine”, and revolutionizing the way people eat.
About the role
We’re looking for detail-oriented and service driven Customer Experience Agents to join our Customer Experience team! The CX team works on the front lines with our customers to spread our passion for a better at home dining experience. Your day to day responsibilities will consist of communicating with our customers on multiple channels including phone, conversational messaging and email to provide an above and beyond hospitality experience. We are a proactive customer facing business looking to build a best-in-class team whose passion to serve our customer is a top priority.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver exceptional, real-time service to customers primarily over phone and conversational messaging (SMS + Apple Business Chat), as well as some email
- Resolve issues in a personalized, timely matter in line with department SOPs
- Become an expert on Wonder restaurants and ordering platforms, and stay up to date on relevant changes in a fast-paced environment
- Learn our backend tools and systems inside and out, suggesting improvements to make process + products more efficient
- Report on customer trends and feedback
- Strive to meet and exceed individual and team performance goals
- Salary: $20/hour
- We are open 10AM-11PM every day; weekend availability required
- This position is remote for candidates in Florida, New Jersey, and New York
Qualifications & Skills
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail
- Able to think outside the box and solve problems creatively
- Adept at asking probing questions and walking customers through basic troubleshooting to identify and resolve issues
- Technologically savvy and and proficient in navigating multiple tabs and windows.
- Energized and motivated by a fast-growing business that is constantly evolving
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Empathetic with an ability to adapt your communication style to your audience
- Experience with Zendesk or other help desk software a plus
- You have appropriate remote work set-up - such as quiet space, and stable internet connection
- Passionate about our mission of changing the way people eat
A final note
At Wonder, we believe that in order to build the best team, we must hire using an objective lens. We are committed to fair hiring practices where we hire people for their potential and advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion. As such, we do not discriminate or make decisions based on your race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability, please let your recruiter know how we can make your interview process work best for you.
We look forward to hearing from you! We'll contact you via email or text to schedule interviews and share information about your candidacy.