Specialist, White Glove Services
Yext (NYSE: YEXT) helps organizations build digital experiences across any channel on our open and composable platform. The Yext Digital Experience Platform collects and organizes content to deliver AI-led experiences for any organization’s customers, employees, or partners. For more than 15 years, thousands of companies worldwide have trusted Yext to create seamless customer experiences at scale across search engines, websites, mobile apps, and hundreds of other digital touchpoints. Learn more at yext.com.
Want to work in a fast-growing company, take on new challenges and help people? Yext is looking for energetic self-starters that will help keep us ahead of the curve. This entry-level position is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and prove yourself by becoming a Yext platform expert and immediately providing value to our customers. The White Glove Services Team is a group of smart, social people who enjoy guiding and collaborating with customers and helping to solve problems. We support the field users and franchisees of our most strategic Enterprise clients as they utilize various Yext products to manage their digital presence and information. Here, you can let your personality shine and come up with creative solutions, big or small, for our customers and for the team.
In the Client Support Specialist, White Glove Services role, you’ll work with our entire Enterprise product suite including Pages, Reviews, Listings, Knowledge Assistant and more! You will gain a comprehensive understanding of complex enterprise businesses’ digital strategy/goals while providing personalized, consultative, and technical support – or as we call it, “White Glove” support. Onboarding includes a comprehensive training program, which will empower you with skills, resources, and confidence to apply your individual talents to Yext and our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Establish yourself as a dependable, solution-oriented Yextpert who can creatively and professionally advise clients on digital presence best practices
- Troubleshoot platform and client-specific inquiries via telephone and email support and maintain inbound queue management strategies to ensure adherence to the SLA
- Provide consultative and training services through 1:1 and group advisory settings via phone calls, webinars, and virtual meetings
- Craft help articles and other support materials to empower users to serve themselves
- Interpret customer requests, tailor your conversations according to their needs, and effectively communicate these needs to ensure we are exceeding client expectations - every time!
- Work cross-functionally with Client Success, Operations, Engineering and Product teams to deliver full 360-support and surface trends which enhance the end user experience
- Ideate, build and scale new ways of thinking about the value White Glove Services brings to clients as well as our internal operational efficiency
- Specialize in client and industry knowledge to become a Client/Industry Subject Matter Expert by participating in account meetings and documenting new features and client-specific processes
- Maintain a focus on excellence by meeting or exceeding quarterly targets including Quality Assurance (QA), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), productivity (solves/AHT)
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or a similar college level education
- Interest in pursuing a career in Customer Success within the SAAS space
- Customer-facing experience desired (retail, hospitality, online support, etc.)
- The ability to think creatively, analyze, and understand complicated and abstract ideas
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills
- Evidence of taking leadership or distinguishing yourself from your peers, especially in team or social activities
- Ability to work quickly and independently with excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that can be tailored to a broad range of people
- Strong computer skills, including typing skills, and the ability to adapt quickly to new programs
- A curiosity about synthesizing technical concepts into digestible bits of information and effectively convey this information to others
- Ability to work 40 hours/week and overtime as needed. Ability to work non-standard work week (ie Sun - Thur or Tues - Sat) and/or non-standard hours (ie 12PM - 9PM ET)
- Fluency in Spanish and/or French would be a plus, but, not required.
The base salary at the time of hire for this position is expected to be between $37,350-$81,500. Pay ranges at Yext are established based on an analysis of salaries for positions with a similar level of accountability and impact in the relevant labor market. Salary levels are expected to change to reflect an employee’s job performance (results and impact) over time. Salaries at the time of hire are typically offered in the lower to middle of the above-referenced range in order to provide the opportunity to reflect performance-based increases over time. In addition to base salaries, employees at Yext are typically eligible for a comprehensive package of benefits, and successful candidates may also be eligible for equity (stock) based compensation and/or variable pay programs based on performance relative to goals and targets.
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.