Yext (NYSE: YEXT) helps organizations build digital experiences across any channel on our open and composable platform. The Yext Digital Experience Platform collects and organizes content to deliver AI-led experiences for any organization’s customers, employees, or partners. For more than 15 years, thousands of companies worldwide have trusted Yext to create seamless customer experiences at scale across search engines, websites, mobile apps, and hundreds of other digital touchpoints. Learn more at yext.com.
We are looking for a Creative Director to join our marketing team. In this role, you will lead all aspects of the creative strategy execution. The successful candidate is adept at managing a multidisciplinary team and balancing priorities across a diverse set of collaborators.
What You'll Do
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with partners, including staff, board members, external partners, and others to establish a creative vision and strategy that align with short and long-term business objectives with a clear plan to achieve goals
- Build unique and innovative designs and visual identities that distinguish the platform-company brand, positioning it for continued success and relevance, and driving implementation and adoption across departments
- Translate sophisticated concepts into creative designs that simplify and communicate the primary point accurately with authority; anticipate and respond to opportunities and risks in market trends
- Lead company-wide design initiatives through periods of uncertainty and ambiguity with minimal direction
- Collaborate closely with the CMO, internal SMEs, and business partners such as product marketing, product, and events to build compelling designs that resonate with target audiences
- Partner with marketing leadership to fine-tune the company’s brand story on the website optimizing design and user experience
- Conduct meticulous assessments of the design needs of the business, dedicatedly prioritize and drive alignment across departments accordingly; manage the production of marketing materials, including corporate presentation, event assets, and ecosystem enablement
What You Have
- 15+ years of experience in a role or domain with 8+ years of experience managing creative or marketing teams
- Solution creator at heart who can comfortably advance things forward regardless of resources or roadblocks
- Ability to serve as a proxy for marketing leadership with executives for design as well as other marketing teams
- Highly motivated leader with the ability to initiate big ideas to drive change across the organization and communicate in a way that motivates collaborators, communicates a vision, and builds agreement
- Validated clear and effective communication with technical and business leaders at all levels within large enterprises and across Product, Marketing, and Sales organizations
- Experience owning the production of external-facing content by working closely with customers, agencies, virtual teams, and third-party partners
The base salary at the time of hire for this position is expected to be between $159,300 - $295,000. Pay ranges at Yext are established based on an analysis of salaries for positions with a similar level of accountability and impact in the relevant labor market. Salary levels are expected to change to reflect an employee’s job performance (results and impact) over time. Salaries at the time of hire are typically offered in the lower to middle of the above-referenced range in order to provide the opportunity to reflect performance-based increases over time. In addition to base salaries, employees at Yext are typically eligible for a comprehensive package of benefits, and successful candidates may also be eligible for equity (stock) based compensation and/or variable pay programs based on performance relative to goals and targets.
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.