Senior Manager, Business Development (BDR) Operations and Enablement
Yext (NYSE: YEXT) helps organizations build digital experiences across any channel on our open and composable platform. The Yext Digital Experience Platform collects and organizes content to deliver AI-led experiences for any organization’s customers, employees, or partners. For more than 15 years, thousands of companies worldwide have trusted Yext to create seamless customer experiences at scale across search engines, websites, mobile apps, and hundreds of other digital touchpoints. Learn more at yext.com.
The Senior Marketing Operations Manager plays a significant role in coordinating and optimizing the key processes that drive return on investment for the marketing function. In this role, you will be instrumental in optimizing processes, enabling BDR success, and ensuring a seamless lead flow to support the overall marketing and sales objectives of the organization.
The ideal candidate for this role is an experienced and well-rounded marketing/revenue operations professional with a strong focus on BDR (Business Development Representative) enablement, sales development standard methodologies, and lead flow process excellence.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and maintain training programs and resources for BDRs to improve their skills and knowledge
- Supervise BDR performance, provide feedback, and implement improvements to boost efficiency
- Design and optimize outbound email and cross-channel communication sequences to engage and nurture leads; implement an ongoing A/B testing program and analyze data to continually refine and improve outreach efficiency
- Maintain standardized lead management processes to ensure leads are accurately qualified and routed, contributing to the improvement of lead scoring models and criteria for lead handoff using qualitative and quantitative feedback and analytics based on BDR outcomes
- Support innovation and optimization of marketing technology to streamline lead flow and improve efficiency (e.g. AI conversational email)
- Analyze data and regularly monitor critical metrics to provide insights and recommendations for process improvements, and generate regular reports on lead generation, conversion rates, and BDR performance
- Work closely with sales, product marketing, and campaign/content teams to align strategies and messaging, and manage the delivery of projects related to marketing and BDR operations end-to-end
What You Have
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in marketing and/or revenue operations
- Proficiency in marketing automation (e.g., Marketo, Hubspot) and sales engagement (e.g., Outreach.io, SalesLoft) platforms
- Knowledge of CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce) and demonstrated ability to build reports and dashboards to support the team and managers in day-to-day operations
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data to drive decision-making, with knowledge of Tableau or similar analytics tools
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
The base salary at the time of hire for this position is expected to be between . Pay ranges at Yext are established based on an analysis of salaries for positions with a similar level of accountability and impact in the relevant labor market. Salary levels are expected to change to reflect an employee’s job performance (results and impact) over time. Salaries at the time of hire are typically offered in the lower to middle of the above-referenced range in order to provide the opportunity to reflect performance-based increases over time. In addition to base salaries, employees at Yext are typically eligible for a comprehensive package of benefits, and successful candidates may also be eligible for equity (stock) based compensation and/or variable pay programs based on performance relative to goals and targets.
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.