Yext (NYSE: YEXT) helps organizations build digital experiences across any channel on our open and composable platform. The Yext Digital Experience Platform collects and organizes content to deliver AI-led experiences for any organization’s customers, employees, or partners. For more than 15 years, thousands of companies worldwide have trusted Yext to create seamless customer experiences at scale across search engines, websites, mobile apps, and hundreds of other digital touchpoints. Learn more at yext.com.
Yext is seeking highly-organized, motivated, technically-minded and hardworking Platform Consultant to join the Yext Services team! A Platform Consultant is a Yext product specialist and is responsible for providing platform configuration and data management services to Yext’s customers.
We value individuals who are fast learners, team contributors, strong communicators, and problem solvers. Ideal candidates are interested in technology, can build positive relationships, and quickly learn the parts of our business.
What You'll Do
- Work directly with the customer to identify goals and requirements for assigned projects
- Configure the Yext environment (Knowledge Graph, Pages, etc.) to meet customer requirements
- Manage & prioritize multiple inbound client configuration or data management requests and drive to completion
- Interpret client and other stakeholder requests, and effectively communicate these requests to other internal teams as necessary, using appropriate tools and methods to tailor communication to stakeholders as needed. Confirm resolution of the request
- Create business requirements documents outlining client business rules, requirements, and customizations and ensure accurate configuration of the platform
- Document client business rules, requirements, and customizations and ensure accurate configuration of the platform
- Partner closely with the broader account team to ensure we are exceeding client expectations
- Identify potential areas to improve all aspects of the platform and products
- Analyze and import customer data, and provide quality assurance over the information and content loaded into the Yext Platform
- Serve as a subject matter expert to customers as well as internal teams
- Test new features and workflows in product releases for a clients configuration, apply new features for client book of business and provide feedback to product management
- Contribute to internal resources and process improvements
- Provide Search Engine Optimization (SEO), data modeling, integration best practices and optimization guidance throughout engagements to drive customer return on investment
- Provide status updates on your work and communicate potential risks and opportunities to clients and the account team
What You Have
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- 3-6 years of experience in Software Implementation, Consulting, or similar client-facing roles
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Proficient in data analysis and manipulation with Excel or equivalent
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate complex problems
- Solid attention to detail, organized, process-driven
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Determination and perseverance when faced with challenges
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Takes pride in providing a high level of service and delivering consistent performance
- Interest in technology
- Energized by completing items on a huge to do list
- Self-directed worker with excellent time management skills
- Basic understanding of relational databases and SQL
- BA/BS degree in any subject area, or similar college level education or work experience preferred but not required
The base salary at the time of hire for this position is expected to be between $79,200-$146,500. Pay ranges at Yext are established based on an analysis of salaries for positions with a similar level of accountability and impact in the relevant labor market. Salary levels are expected to change to reflect an employee’s job performance (results and impact) over time. Salaries at the time of hire are typically offered in the lower to middle of the above-referenced range in order to provide the opportunity to reflect performance-based increases over time. In addition to base salaries, employees at Yext are typically eligible for a comprehensive package of benefits, and successful candidates may also be eligible for equity (stock) based compensation and/or variable pay programs based on performance relative to goals and targets.
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.