Specialist, Private Client Group
About the Role
As a Private Client Group Specialist at Yieldstreet, you'll be a part of a fast-growing team dedicated to broadening and deepening our investor base. PCG Specialists are the fintech equivalent of a Sales Development Representative. You’re a go-getter who thrives working on collaborative teams. You'll develop relationships and partnerships with our newest clients and prospects. You’ll collect feedback from our prospects/customers and maintain and update data within Salesforce.
On a daily basis, you can hit outreach activity KPIs using different communication channels such as phone calls, email, video conference, and social media. You will work closely with other members of the Private Client Group (PCG) to facilitate smooth hand-offs of leads and new investors to PCG Associates. You will participate in and help organize events meant to engage new clients for Yieldstreet.
This is an opportunity to be part of a high-growth fintech company striving to put millions of people on the path towards financial independence. Yieldstreet is creating access to alternative investment opportunities historically unavailable to most individual investors. The work you do will directly impact our mission of empowering investors to grow their wealth outside the stock market by curating private market alternatives from top investment managers, all on one easy-to- use platform.
What you’ll do:
As a PCG Specialist at Yieldstreet you will wear many different hats and will:
- Prospect and generate leads that directly impact the wider organization
- Work alongside seasoned PCG Associates (our Account Executives) to develop strategies to onboard and integrate prospects and accounts at Yieldstreet
- Collaborate with product marketing, demand generation, and other cross functional teams to boost Yieldstreet’s overall early-stage investor strategy
- Qualify prospects to ensure the highest value prospects and investors are meeting with the PCG Associates
- Support event marketing and / or play a lead role in organizing and executing events, dinners, webinars etc.
- Master techniques of the Consultative Selling Process to move prospects, qualify leads, and enable investment at Yieldstreet
- Leverage tools like Salesforce, Groove, Zoominfo, and Sales Navigator to build a book of business
- Maintain a prospect database, updated product messaging, and support materials
- Both lead and assist with call campaigns, both during normal associate hrs and West-coast-friendly times of day
- Develop ongoing financial acumen as it pertains to the complexities of the alternative investment industry and private debt/equity markets
- Be mindful of your metrics and leveraging data to drive decision making
- Last but not least, meet and exceed your weekly and monthly goals
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Up to 3 years of prior work experience in a relevant field 6+ months of prior outbound sales experience
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to track and manage volume sales activities
- Experience with cold prospecting and meeting monthly quotas
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets
- Effective persuasion, relationship management, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate comfortably and effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Demonstrated expertise in communication, active listening, and applied empathy and therefore proficiency in addressing and overcoming objections
- Interest in sales within the investment management / financial services industry
- Commercial insight plus an ability to exercise discretion with respect to highly confidential / sensitive information
- Integrity, high ethical standards, and sound judgment
- Intellectual curiosity and the desire to grow
Yieldstreet is the leading private market investment platform. We believe that private market alternatives should be a fundamental part of your portfolio. That’s why we’re unlocking access to make it easier than ever to get started. We partner with top-tier investment managers to provide investors with a wide range of opportunities across real estate, venture capital, private equity, art, short term notes and more. All of our offerings are curated and vetted by our team to help investors diversify away from the stock market with confidence.
Join a team of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages who are on a mission to make alternative investments a fundamental part of the modern portfolio. Our team is comprised of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $1B. We get social with each other during happy hours, exercise classes and team off sites! We are a hybrid work company giving you the opportunity to connect with your peers in real time with the flexibility to work remotely a few days per week.
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $65k+ (Actual salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.) Compensation package also includes generous, bonus, benefits and equity.