Listing Media Consultant
About the teamThe ShowingTime+ sales team provides world-class software, media solutions and business consultation for growth-oriented real estate agents and teams. We connect with our clients through insight and energy as true partners in their business. Our goal is to help listing agents and sellers stand out from the crowd and help make the home selling and buying process a truly enjoyable one. Our team embodies the spirit of all of our core values and plays a substantial part in the success of our organization.
About the role
The role of the Listing Media Consultant is to introduce, educate, and acquire top listing agents and teams for the Media products channel for ShowingTime+ (ST+). LMC’s are required to prospect, cold call, handle inbound inquiries, acquire new clients and renew or upsell existing customers in the Media sales channel. The role requires a growth mindset, high level work ethic, and a consultative approach.
You Will Get To:
- Acquire new clients through prospecting and cold calling in markets in which we have available Media products to sell. You are the first to market selling new Media products that ST+ develops and launches for listing agents.
- Handle inquiries from potential prospects with a high level of integrity, skill and a positive demeanor
- Meet and exceed assigned sales quota
- Minimal in-market travel (up to 10%)
- Adopt the sales technology stack (Gong, Hubspot, Salesforce, SalesLoft, Genesys, etc)
- Conduit for providing the voice of the customer to our marketing and product team on how our products and pricing are received in the market.
- Partner with sales operations to ensure our sales tech and process is driving the right results and support for sales
- Become an expert in the competitive landscape of listings media, software and advertising in the real estate industry.
- Localize your knowledge of market trends and conditions, and advertising tendencies based on markets
- Navigate multiple browsers and programs including product demos, Hubspot, Salesforce, sales dashboards, google docs and/or Microsoft Office Suite
Who you are
- 3+ years’ sales experience
- Experienced presenting through Virtual Consultations (Zoom, join.me, Google Meet, etc.)
- Shown consistent adoption and utilization of sales tools and sales process
- You have a consistent track record of success in a previous sales role
- Has worked in a fast-paced, start-up environment and thrives on change
- Experience in a sales role that is passionate about generating new business and relationships
- You are confident, ambitious, and comfortable over the phone and via video calls
- High-energy, positive, “can-do” attitude
- High ethical values and integrity
- Ability to prioritize and run time effectively
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel in market, up to 1x per quarter
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot or a CRM with similar functionality
- Bachelor’s Degree
Get to know us
Zillow is reimagining real estate to make home a reality for more and more people.
As the most-visited real estate website in the United States, Zillow® and its affiliates help movers find and win their home through digital solutions, first class partners, and easier buying, selling, financing and renting experiences. Millions of people visit Zillow Group sites every month to start their home search, and now they can rely on Zillow to help make it easier to move. The work we do helps people get home and no matter what job you're in, you will play a critical role in making home a reality for more and more people.
Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction are supported by a deep-rooted culture of innovation, our passion to redefine the employee experience, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverages as well as parental leave, family benefits, retirement contributions, and paid time off. We’re also setting the standard for work experiences of the future, where our employees are supported in doing their best work and living a flexible, well-balanced life. But don’t just take our word for it. Read recent reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: the 100 Best Companies to Work For, Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index, Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equity Index, and TIME 100 Most Influential Companies list.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at RecruitingAccessibility@zillowgroup.com.
Applicants who receive job offers from Zillow Group will be asked to sign a Proprietary Rights Agreement which includes confidentiality, intellectual property assignment, customer and employee non-solicitation, and non-competition provisions. If you are contacted for a role at Zillow Group and wish to review a copy of the Proprietary Rights Agreement prior to receiving an offer, you may request a copy from your Recruiter.