Senior Compliance Analyst, Business Supervision
About the teamWe are looking for a skilled and experienced Senior Compliance Analyst! We are seeking candidates with program management, technical design and maintenance, compliance analysis, and real estate laws and regulations experience. As a Senior Compliance Analyst, you will play a crucial role in ensuring regulatory compliance, identifying potential risks, and implementing effective compliance strategies!
About the role
- Develop and implement comprehensive compliance programs to ensure adherence to applicable laws, regulations, and internal policies
- Apply expertise in offshore program management to coordinate contract workers and ensure compliance with regulations and requirements
- Design and maintain Airtable databases to effectively track and lead compliance activities, documentation, and reporting
- Conduct compliance analysis, risk assessments, and investigations to identify areas in need of improvement and recommend appropriate actions
- Stay updated with changes in relevant laws, regulations, Zillow policies, and industry practices to ensure ongoing compliance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement standard processes, policies, and procedures related to compliance activities
- Conduct regular compliance audits and assessments to evaluate analyst workload, efficiency, and performance
- Prepare and publish comprehensive reports related to all testing and monitoring activities and results for a variety of audiences
Who you are
- 5+ years demonstrated ability in program management or similar experience
- 2+ years of experience in real estate sales or leadership
- Proven experience in program management environments
- Bachelor degree required
- Solid understanding of offshore vendor regulations, industry standards, and best practices
- Demonstrated experience in crafting and managing Airtable or other similar databases
- Excellent understanding of compliance analysis methodologies and ability to identify and mitigate compliance risks
- 4+ years of real estate industry experience, including an understanding of applicable compliance requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively present compliance-related information to partners
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, with the ability to balance multiple projects and prioritize tasks effectively
Get to know us
Zillow is reimagining real estate to make home a reality for more and more people.
As the most-visited real estate website in the United States, Zillow® and its affiliates help movers find and win their home through digital solutions, first class partners, and easier buying, selling, financing and renting experiences. Millions of people visit Zillow Group sites every month to start their home search, and now they can rely on Zillow to help make it easier to move. The work we do helps people get home and no matter what job you're in, you will play a critical role in making home a reality for more and more people.
Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction are supported by a deep-rooted culture of innovation, our passion to redefine the employee experience, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverages as well as parental leave, family benefits, retirement contributions, and paid time off. We’re also setting the standard for work experiences of the future, where our employees are supported in doing their best work and living a flexible, well-balanced life. But don’t just take our word for it. Read recent reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: the 100 Best Companies to Work For, Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index, Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equity Index, and TIME 100 Most Influential Companies list.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at RecruitingAccessibility@zillowgroup.com.
Applicants who receive job offers from Zillow Group will be asked to sign a Proprietary Rights Agreement which includes confidentiality, intellectual property assignment, customer and employee non-solicitation, and non-competition provisions. If you are contacted for a role at Zillow Group and wish to review a copy of the Proprietary Rights Agreement prior to receiving an offer, you may request a copy from your Recruiter.