Director, Business Operations and Strategy
About the teamShowingTime+ is the B2B division within Zillow Group, Inc. that is
revolutionizing the real estate industry by providing innovative
products and services to benefit agents, brokers, and Multiple Listing
Services (MLSs). We are a vertical SaaS and marketing services
company serving the residential real estate industry. Our
comprehensive technology suite includes ShowingTime, dotloop,
Bridge Interactive, Listing Media Services, and Listing Showcase. With
our innovative solutions, we are modernizing the way real estate
professionals operate and empowering them to achieve new levels of
success in their businesses.
The ShowingTime+ Business Operations & Strategy team is
responsible for business model design, monitoring and improvement of
business model inputs, GTM planning, analytics and data science, and
strategic financial planning. We work across the full span of
ShowingTime+ businesses, which includes SaaS and marketing
About the role
Zillow is seeking an exceptional professional to lead Revenue This role has been categorized as a Remote position. “Remote” employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to the Company. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role.In California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York and Washington the standard base pay range for this role is $180,200.00 - $287,800.00 Annually. This base pay range is specific to California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York and Washington and may not be applicable to other locations.In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location.
Operations & Strategy for ShowingTime+ and help shape the business
models and GTM approach for our platform! This role is central to ST+
future success. The Director is accountable for understanding and
building sales and marketing funnels that create clarity in performance
and the strategies that drive future growth. The role is a core
leadership position for ShowingTime+ that will partner extensively with
other collaborators across Product, Sales, Marketing, and Operations to
drive ShowingTime+ monetization strategy and operations. The person
in this role will lead a team of high-performers and prioritize the output
of this team for strategic and financial impact.
Who you are
- You are a leader of high performing teams that drive strategic outcomes based on analysis and collaboration.
- You are an outstanding developer of the hard and soft skills of team members.
- You are inquisitive and rooted in Zillow's Core Values. You possess strong analytic skills and a data-driven approach.
- You have an ability to operate in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment, with minimal oversight.
- You have played an impactful role in scaling a software and / or subscription services business.
- 12+ years relevant experience in Strategy, Business Operations, Sales Strategy or at a top management consulting company with strong exposure to Go-To-Market assignments.
- 8+ years of experience as a leader of people and teams required.
- Strong people leadership skills with a proven track record of building and scaling teams.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in a SaaS environment or within another software model required.
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to creatively tackle problems with limited resources and input and ability to roll sleeves up when needed.
- Experience in crafting strategic vision, making data-driven business decisions, including identifying gaps or business needs, and innovating and scaling solutions.
- Build and lead an inclusive, high-performing team of 6-8 revenue and business operations professionals. Drive effective onboarding, ongoing training, retention and employment engagement within Zillow’s strong remote culture.
- Partner with other functions to design the systems and processes required to build an inputs-based business model for ShowingTime+’s business lines. Collaborate closely with functional teams to identify tooling and capability needs and work to prioritize and champion those needs with cross-functional partners.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day refinement of these ShowingTime+ business models and their inputs to optimize revenue growth and strategic value, including pricing and packaging strategies.
- Identify strategic priorities and opportunities for ShowingTime+ GTM and ensure focus is on highest-impact initiatives. Partner closely with leadership to build the rationale and roadmap for new initiatives.
- Be the source of truth for metrics related to revenue and GTM operations for ShowingTime+. Lead the team’s efforts to develop revenue-based reports and dashboards.
Get to know us
Zillow is reimagining real estate to make home a reality for more and more people.
As the most-visited real estate website in the United States, Zillow® and its affiliates help movers find and win their home through digital solutions, first class partners, and easier buying, selling, financing and renting experiences. Millions of people visit Zillow Group sites every month to start their home search, and now they can rely on Zillow to help make it easier to move. The work we do helps people get home and no matter what job you're in, you will play a critical role in making home a reality for more and more people.
Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction are supported by a deep-rooted culture of innovation, our passion to redefine the employee experience, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverages as well as parental leave, family benefits, retirement contributions, and paid time off. We’re also setting the standard for work experiences of the future, where our employees are supported in doing their best work and living a flexible, well-balanced life. But don’t just take our word for it. Read recent reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: the 100 Best Companies to Work For, Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index, Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equity Index, and TIME 100 Most Influential Companies list.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at RecruitingAccessibility@zillowgroup.com.
Applicants who receive job offers from Zillow Group will be asked to sign a Proprietary Rights Agreement which includes confidentiality, intellectual property assignment, customer and employee non-solicitation, and non-competition provisions. If you are contacted for a role at Zillow Group and wish to review a copy of the Proprietary Rights Agreement prior to receiving an offer, you may request a copy from your Recruiter.