Lifecycle Marketing Specialist
About the teamZillow is on a mission to rewire the real estate transaction. To enable that reality, we power an active network of partners across the country.
Zillow’s Lifecycle Marketing Team is laser-focused on developing programs crafted to drive the acquisition, growth, and retention of partners and influence the evolution of these partnerships as Zillow moves toward the next generation of our offerings. We are helping to transform the way people rent, buy and sell homes through powerful, tailored communications that make Zillow more valuable to consumers and partners across their journey with us.
About the role
As a Lifecycle Marketing Specialist, your role is to complete prescribed strategies and develop high-impact tactics powered by marketing automation that build deep partnerships with current and future Zillow Premier Agent partners and enable them to be the best agents they can be.
- Partner across an integrated marketing team to drive multi-channel (including email, push, SMS, direct mail) lifecycle marketing strategies, focusing on new partner acquisition, upsell/add-on consideration, product adoption, product updates, and more
- Implement GTM lifecycle marketing programs for Zillow Premier Agent including execution, creation, testing, deployment, and ongoing reporting/analysis
- Troubleshoot and QA issues as needed with new and existing programs
- Support testing & optimization of lifecycle programming and share takeaways to the broader organization
- Support the team with HTML knowledge, including creation and editing of current templates.
- Use analytics and qualitative and quantitative insights to identify, size and prioritize opportunities that drive higher lifetime value for target partner segments and report back to wider team/collaborators
Who you are
- You have 2+ years of experience in marketing campaign automation, campaign management, B2B marketing, and/or performance marketing.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Pardot or Simon Data is a plus (but not required)
- Someone who loves execution, documentation, and numbers
- Undeniably results driven and analytical in nature, you are passionate about testing and monitoring results over time. You are constantly hunting for new opportunities to do better for our partners
- You can chart your own course and bring new thinking and energy to build innovative processes and ways of working
- A cross functional collaborator who thrives in establishing relationships with integrated marketing teams, in addition to creative teams and content creators
- You are an excellent communicator, tenacious problem solver, and creative thought leader who is also detail oriented
Get to know us
Zillow is reimagining real estate to make home a reality for more and more people.
As the most-visited real estate website in the United States, Zillow® and its affiliates help movers find and win their home through digital solutions, first class partners, and easier buying, selling, financing and renting experiences. Millions of people visit Zillow Group sites every month to start their home search, and now they can rely on Zillow to help make it easier to move. The work we do helps people get home and no matter what job you're in, you will play a critical role in making home a reality for more and more people.
Our efforts to streamline the real estate transaction are supported by a deep-rooted culture of innovation, our passion to redefine the employee experience, a fundamental commitment to Equity and Belonging, and world-class benefits. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverages as well as parental leave, family benefits, retirement contributions, and paid time off. We’re also setting the standard for work experiences of the future, where our employees are supported in doing their best work and living a flexible, well-balanced life. But don’t just take our word for it. Read recent reviews on Glassdoor and recent recognition from multiple organizations, including: the 100 Best Companies to Work For, Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index, Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equity Index, and TIME 100 Most Influential Companies list.
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at RecruitingAccessibility@zillowgroup.com.
Applicants who receive job offers from Zillow Group will be asked to sign a Proprietary Rights Agreement which includes confidentiality, intellectual property assignment, customer and employee non-solicitation, and non-competition provisions. If you are contacted for a role at Zillow Group and wish to review a copy of the Proprietary Rights Agreement prior to receiving an offer, you may request a copy from your Recruiter.